Your website browser is no longer supported.Upgrade Now
Your device’s Operating System is outdated. Please update for better rendering.Upgrade Now
Salary: Salary 270K plus bonus
Location: San Diego, CA
Objective: As part of the management team, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions for the company. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. The CIO is responsible for defining and delivering IT strategy and capabilities across the Skidmore Enterprise.
Reporting to the CEO, the CIO will be responsible for giving oversight and direction to IT and business leaders on strategy, standards, and opportunities for improved services.
Responsibilities: This position manages all members of the IT team, directly and indirectly, and is responsible for the performance management, development and hiring of the team members.
• As a member of the senior management team, make a key contribution to the formulation of the company’s business and digital strategies.
• Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to our clients goals and evolving needs.
• Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
• Establishes strong partnerships within our clients enterprise.
• Ensures internal customers are satisfied with IT services through effective use of surveys and other feedback mechanisms.
• Directs and leads the analysis of complex business needs presented by the user community and recommends appropriate business/technical solutions.
• Defines strategy and tactical plans for IT based on Corporate Strategic Plans and input from Business Management.
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
• Directs IT operations in executing tasks and projects according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds expectations.
• Implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of systems implementations and releases reporting the status appropriate for the scope of the system.
• mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience.
• More than 10 years related experience with 5 years in an IT leadership role.
• Experience in a distribution, logistics or related business preferred.
• Ability to create a clear strategic technology vision and roadmap
• Experience in the most relevant technologies and products used in the industry.
• Experience in IT infrastructure design, build, and support.
• Experience with software development.
• Experience with ERP’s, and IT security
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent vendor negotiation skills
• Strong customer orientation.
• Ability to lead and promote a team environment
• Documentation and communication skills to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
• Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter and work with minimal direction.
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to accomplish objectives across departments, organizations and levels within the organization.
Salary: Salary: 130K-150K plus bonus
Location: Savannah, GA
This position is accountable for providing optimal customer relations and facility management for the assigned facility in a cost-effective manner. Also responsible for overall contract customer satisfaction, service delivery levels and financial performance to ensure they meet or exceed contract scope, terms and conditions.
Ensures optimal customer relations by maintaining constant communications with customer. Provides high quality operations and maintenance service to assure proper performance of engineered equipment and building systems.
Acts as primary liaison with all customer departments, actively ensuring that service is prompt, responsive, effective and that inter- departmental concerns are addressed and resolved.
Provides regular monthly written status reports to customer. Presents status and/or performance reports as necessary to keep customer management conversant with atypical occurrences, unusual staffing challenges, potential building related interruptions, etc.
Prepares, recommends and administers with assistance from Facility Managers, the annual facility budget. Reports exceptions to customer and adjusts budget as necessary.
Ensures that federal, state and local regulatory requirements are met including DER, OSHA, FLSA, EEO, ADA, etc.
Schedules and coordinates over-all work priorities.
Recommends what work should be performed in-house and what work should be subcontracted; consults with corporate and/or external technical resources when making decisions on major changes.
Ensures that reactive and preventive maintenance activities are appropriately balanced; monitors current and deferred maintenance backlogs; adjusts priorities and/or resources as needed and ensures that deferred maintenance is adequately documented.
Utilizes maximum capabilities of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or customer provided work order control system.
Develops and/or approves facility quality standards.
Reviews completed work regularly and ensures that quality standards are met or exceeded to the satisfaction of the customer.
Negotiates major service contracts (e.g. snow removal, window washing, janitorial, landscaping, etc.); reviews and approves smaller service contracts delegated to subordinates; consults with corporate technical and other staff as appropriate.
Manages purchasing program; approves major purchases; audits purchasing delegated to subordinates.
Designs and implements administrative systems where corporate or customer standard systems do not exist or must be extensively modified.
Ensures through subordinate managers that staff receives adequate technical, administrative and other training; participates in training of direct subordinates and supervisors.
Manages staff in accordance with corporate employee relations philosophy and policies; hires, terminates, recommends salary changes, conducts performance appraisals, counsels and disciplines as necessary; communicates and administers corporate personnel policies.
If applicable, ensures that labor contract requirements are met; makes routine contract interpretations as required; and maintains a harmonious working relationship with union representatives. Organizes and participates in facility audit activities.
Salary: 300K- 400K plus bonus and options
Location: Seattle, WA
The Chief of Revenue is a key leadership position. This highly visible role serves as trusted advisor to the CEO and acts as a key liaison among executive management. This position assists CEO in determining and managing top priorities and represents the CEO in working with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the technology solutions industry and the company’s customers, product offerings and employees. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), influencing and leadership skills will be critical. Success depends on building rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the organization at every level. The candidate must be a strategic thinker who can quickly operationalize company-wide initiatives and demonstrates natural learning agility and personal flexibility in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
This position requires the ability to balance and influence multiple competing priorities and individuals and is responsible for the central coordination of all operational activities in the Go-To Market organizations. The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction for change management initiatives, budget and financial planning, project management, and program development on behalf of the CEO. Additionally, this position has oversight for all ongoing projects supporting the CEO’s agenda to ensure that the established milestones and measurement criteria are being met. The desired candidate will be a change agent who can work with employees and managers to streamline processes, with the goal of improving customer delivery and satisfaction.